- Representative Matters
Lucia A. Passanisi
Lucia A. Passanisi joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2014. Ms. Passanisi focuses her practice on employment law and intellectual property litigation.
Ms. Passanisi is a graduate of Northeastern University School of Law. During law school, Ms. Passanisi was a judicial intern for the Honorable Marianne B. Bowler, United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts. She was also a student prosecutor at the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office.Read More
- Represented Massachusetts car dealership against allegations of violations of the Massachusetts wage and overtime laws and disability discrimination.
- Represented former hospital employee against ex-employer with regards to claims of race and national origin discrimination in Middlesex County Superior Court.
- Represented former school teacher in an action involving disability discrimination and retaliation based upon advocating on behalf of students with disabilities in U.S. District Court (Massachusetts).
- Assisted Massachusetts companies with developing and revising employee handbooks and policies to comply with Massachusetts and federal law.
- Provided extensive research for consumer products’ company on international patent infringement issues.
- Researched trademark infringement issues pertaining to trademark exhaustion for a medical supply company.
- Represented commercial heater manufacturer against a government contractor regarding claims of trade secret infringement and fraud in U.S. District Court (Massachusetts).
- Assisted in filing patent and trademark infringement lawsuits.
- Reporting Foul Play: The SEC vs. Confidentiality Agreements
- Co-author, New Year, New Legislation: How the Massachusetts Sick Leave Law Will Impact Your Business